Handle TUPAI 940 R 01 - gold
TUPAI is a Portuguese brand of door fittings and accessories that has been shaping the original ideas of European designers for over 40 years. TUPAI handles are made of the highest quality metal alloys and their surface is protected by varnish, the durability of which is obtained in a technologically advanced electrophoresis process. They are equipped with double metal self-levelling springs, mounted to the door wing on metal adapters.
This means that the handles produced in Agueda today will decorate the interiors of houses, office buildings and public utilities in several dozen countries around the world.
The complete set contains:
- a pair of handles - left and right;
- 2 x 11 mm thick roses;
- 2 x mounting roses (so-called mounting adapters);
- 1 x handle spindle with a cross-section of 8x8 mm;
- 2 x M4 bolt through bolts;
- 2 x Allen screws and 3 mm Allen key;
- 1 x set of wood screwdrivers (on special request);
- 1 x mounting instructions.
The handles are designed for door wings with a maximum thickness of 44 mm.
If you need a mounting kit for thicker doors, please leave the relevant information together with the wing thickness in the notes to the order. The mounting kit will then be adapted to your needs.
Country of manufacture: Portugal.
A new product, manufacturer's warranty for 24 months.
|Type of rose||Round R|