The TUPAI handles are a new proposal of aesthetics, which in the language of contemporary design expresses a return to harmonious compositions and classical proportions. These products are designed for customers looking for original but balanced forms, far removed from the mannerisms of design and temporary trends.
They are equipped with double metal self-levelling springs, mounted to the door wing on metal adapters. This guarantees comfortable use of each piece of the handle with TUPAI logo.
The complete set contains:
- a pair of handles - left and right; fixed to 5 mm thick roses;
- 2 x mounting roses (so-called mounting adapters);
- 1 x handle spindle with a cross-section of 8x8 mm;
- 2 x M4 bolt through bolts;
- 2 x Allen screws and 3 mm Allen key;
- 1 x set of wood screwdrivers (on special request);
- mounting instructions.
The handles are designed for door wings with a maximum thickness of 44 mm.
If you need a mounting kit for thicker doors, please leave the relevant information together with the wing thickness in the notes to the order. The mounting kit will then be adapted to your needs.
Country of manufacture: Portugal.
A new product, manufacturer's warranty for 24 months.
|Type of rose||Square Q SLIM 5 mm|